How do I setup my email stationery in Outlook 2007?
This procedure is only available if you use HTML as your message format.
1. Open Outlook 2007
2. On the “Tools” menu, click “Options”, and then click the “Mail Format” tab.
3. Click the “Stationery and Fonts” button
4. In the “Personal Stationery” tab click the “Theme” button and make sure that “(No Theme)” is selected and click “OK” and close the other windows to return to your Outlook inbox.
5. Go to your “Start Menu” and click on the “Computer” link on the right side of the menu.
6. If your “File/Edit” menu is not showing, press the “Alt” key on your keyboard to bring up the “File/Edit” menu. Click on “Tools” then “Folder Options”. Click on the “View” tab, scroll down to: “Show hidden files and folders” and make sure that the radio button is filled in. Click “OK”.
7. Right click on the files within your email attachments (one .html file and possible multiple image files) and choose “save as or save all”
8a. Navigate to your stationery directory within your “C:” drive. This is located at C:/Users/[your user profile]/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Stationery Save the one .html file and multiple image files here.
8b. If you're using Windows 7 or higher, your stationery directory will be located at C:/Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Microsoft Shared/Stationery . If "Program Files (x86)" doesn't exist, go to the regular "Program Files" instead.
9. You now have your stationery within your proper folder.
10. Follow steps 1-4 again but instead of choosing “(No Theme)” in step 4 your name should appear in the list of themes. Choose your name and click “OK” and close the other windows to return to your Outlook inbox.
11. Click on New to create a new email. You should see your stationery populate your new email.
12. Finally, go back through step 6 once again, only this time making sure that the “Show hidden files and folders” and make sure that the radio button is NOT filled in.